Last Modified: August 2023
We appreciate your decision to become a member of our community. Riders who use Revel’s
Rideshare platform are expected to follow our Community Guidelines. We ask that you:
1. Be courteous, honest, and respectful to your driver and our support team.
2. Do not use language, make gestures, or take actions that are rude, aggressive, confrontational, threatening, or harassing. Revel will not tolerate any violent behavior.
3. Respect personal differences and backgrounds. Do not use derogatory or discriminatory language. Revel will not tolerate any discriminatory conduct motivated by race, sex, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
4. Respect personal boundaries and keep your hands to yourself.
5. Do not make romantic gestures, comment on appearance, ask intrusive personal questions, or engage in any act of sexual harassment. Revel will not tolerate any type of sexual assault or misconduct.
6. Treat Revel property and the driver’s property like it's your own. Do not litter or damage the car.
7. Do not smoke or drink alcoholic beverages during a ride. Do not carry open containers of alcohol in the car.
8. Do not bring weapons or illegal substances into a Revel Rideshare car.
9. We love pets, but please do not bring your pet to the ride unless it is an emotional support animal.
10. Wear a face mask during the entire ride when it is still required per local guidance.
11. Wear a seat belt during the entire ride.
12. Do not request a ride for someone under the age of 18 who will not be accompanied by a parent or an authorized guardian.
13. Do not request a ride to transport packages/boxes only. Our drivers service people and their belongings, not goods only.
14. Do not request a wheelchair-accessible vehicle (WAV) if you do not need accommodation for a wheelchair or mobility device. Any misuse can result in ride cancellation, account deactivation, and/or additional fees.
15. Let your driver handle the driving. Never touch the steering wheel and center console, or tamper with any components that are used to operate the car. Never ask the driver to speed or make illegal stops, dropoffs, maneuvers, or to drive outside the zone that Revel operates in.
16. Provide accurate and truthful information to the Revel Customer Service team when reporting incidents related to the ride or the driver. Provide honest and fair feedback to your driver when you’re requested to rate your trip.
17. Do not violate our Rideshare User Agreement.
* We update our guidelines regularly to address relevant behavior and risks.
If you violate any one of our Community Guidelines you may temporarily or permanently lose
access to our platform subject to Revel’s sole discretion. If you believe an error caused you to
lose access to your account, you may contact Revel Customer Experience team.