If you're experiencing any app issues, we recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
- If the app is loading slow or not trouble loading certain menus or features, it could be a connectivity issue. Refresh your cellular data signal by toggling on/off Airplane Mode or Cellular Data signal.
- Check your App Store for any new app updates. Our app works best on the most up-to-date version.
- Make sure your device is allowing location access to the Revel app.
- (Android only) If the issue persists, delete your app cache:
• Go to the Settings menu and tap Apps.
• Scroll down and select the Revel App
• Tap Storage
• Tap Clear Cache.
- If the issue persists, delete the app, cycle your phone power (turn off and back on), and re-install the app.
After trying all of the above, if you're still experiencing app issues, please take any screenshots or screen recordings of the issue and share it with us at email@example.com so we can troubleshoot.