How to Operate Your eBike:
- The display on the handlebar will show you speed, distance, and battery level. It allows you to control your lights, your horn, and how much assistance you would like when you pedal (1 is low assistance, 5 is high assistance). Once the bike is powered on, the lights can be turned on by pressing and holding the up arrow. Press and hold the up arrow once more to turn the lights off.
- Pedaling will signal the motor to turn on. The motor will deactivate once you stop pedaling or tap the brake.
- Your Revel bike comes equipped with a unique alarm system which can be armed or disarmed using the provided key fob.
- Your Revel bike does not have front suspension, so it is best to slow down for bumps in the road and avoid curbs and potholes.
- Your Revel bike is a Class 2 eBike equipped with a throttle, which allows you to travel at speeds up to 20mph without pedaling. The throttle can also assist you when accelerating from a stop, reducing the amount of effort needed to get going.