To report theft:
- Navigate to your eBike Subscription Dashboard by clicking the eBike tab in Revel's app navigation
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a "Report Theft" button
- Fill out the form in the app to the best of your abilities with as much detail as possible. Revel will submit a police report on your behalf.
You will need to provide the following information in a timely manner:
- Location of theft
- Date and time of theft
- Where the eBike was parked (inside or outside)
- When was the last time you saw the bike?
- Photos with timestamps of the locked eBike in the location before the theft took place (if possible - we suggest always taking a photo of your eBike properly locked when parking it outside for this purpose)
- Any other camera footages you can provide. If you think there were CCTV cameras in the area, please let us know the address or the business name.
Failure to report theft or cooperate with Revel to investigate theft may result in charges of up to $1,200 for the eBike and up to $250 for the parts/accessories.