Yes! We offer FREE lessons in all of our operating cities.
Our lessons are delivered by trained instructors and our curriculum was designed in collaboration with experts from the Motorcycle Safety School. Each lesson is will help Revelers learn how to operate a Revel and learn safe riding techniques unique to their city.
In addition, get over 2 hours of FREE Reveling* after completing your first lesson with us!
Booking a lesson is quick and easy! But there are a few requirements:
- An approved Revel account is required before booking a lesson.
- You must bring your driver’s license with you in order to take the lesson.
- Closed toe shoes are also required. If you arrive to your lesson wearing open toe shoes you will need to reschedule.
- We recommend no oversized or overly loose clothing, or any accessories that would block your line of sight.
To sign up for a lesson please follow the steps below:
Log into the Revel App
- You must have a Revel account in order to book a lesson
Navigate to “Moped Basics”
- This can be found in the menu bar, accessible by tapping on the menu icon on the top left
Click “Book a Free Moped Lesson" at the bottom of the screen
- You will then be prompted to choose a location and date for your lesson.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulty signing up for a lesson, please email email@example.com.
*When you check-in with one of our lessons specialists, your account will be credited with $65 of ride credit for your first lesson. After the lesson, you should have about $48 in ride credit remaining in your account, which will get you over two hours (!!) of free Reveling if used on up to 5 rides without a passenger. Credit will expire 60 days after the date of the lesson.
Any additional lessons, your account will be credited with $22 of ride credit to cover the cost of the lesson.