Helmets are required while operating Revel mopeds as outlined in our Rental Agreement. If you're unsure what is required for an approved helmet selfie, here are a few tips:
- Make sure the helmet is all the way on your (and your passenger's) head.
- Buckle the bottoms strap so that the helmet is snug and stays on your head.
- Pull down the visor to protect your eyes from debris.
- If wearing your own helmet, make sure that it is DOT approved. Unfortunately, bicycle helmets don’t cut it.
- Make sure we can see you for the helmet selfie. Especially for our Revel night riders, confirm your front facing flash is on when taking your photo.
Failure to properly wear a helmet may result in the suspension of your Revel account. You can review a summary of our policies here.