You must park in the following areas listed below.
- Within our designated service area outlined in the app. See table below for city specific service areas.
- In a street legal spot for at least 24 hours after ending your trip.
- You are liable for any tickets that may be administered for illegal parking prior to 24 hours of ending your trip. (This includes street cleaning rules!)
🚫Do NOT park in the following spaces:
- Temporary no parking zones
- Disabled spaces
- Taxi parking
- Within 15 feet of fire hydrants
- Within 2 feet of the nearest vehicle
- No standing zones
- Bus stops
- Privately owned parking lots/garages
- Residential permit parking*
- Private driveways
- No parking within 24 hours of street cleaning
- Metered parking*
*See below for city specific rules.
Parking Rules by City