- You must park within our designated service area outlined in the app.
- You must park your Revel in a street legal spot for at least 24 hours after ending your trip.
- You are liable for any tickets that may be administered for illegal parking prior to 24 hours of ending your trip. (This includes street cleaning rules!)
Do NOT park in the following spaces:
- Temporary no parking zones
- Disabled spaces
- Taxi parking
- Within 15 feet of fire hydrants
- Within 2 feet of the nearest vehicle
- No standing zones
- Bus stops
- Privately owned parking lots/garages
- Residential permit parking
- Private driveways
- No parking within 24 hours of street cleaning
- Metered parking*
*See below for city specific rules.
- Map of NY service area
- Revels are currently zoned for Brooklyn and Queens only. Do not ride into the Bronx, Manhattan or Staten Island.
- Metered parking is NOT allowed
- Map of Austin service area
- Parking in the following areas is not allowed:
- University of Texas
- St. Edward University
- State Capitol and Governor's mansion (and surrounding streets)
- Lamar Boulevard (includes street parking and business’ parking lots)
- Residential Permit Parking (RPP) streets
- Metered parking under 2 hours is NOT allowed