How should I park?
Steps on how to park a Revel:
- Find a good parking spot for your Revel that’s within our service area.
- Deactivate the throttle by switching the throttle switch to the right.
- Slowly back your Revel into the spot
- Park with your rear wheel perpendicular to the curb.
- Put the kickstand down
- Return your helmet
- End your ride
Tips for Good Parking
- Make sure you’re parked in a street legal spot for at least 24 hours after ending your trip.
- When parking between two cars, leave enough space for the cars to get out of their spot.
- You can often find space in front or at the end of a row of cars.
- A full list of parking rules can be found here.