Steps on how to park a Revel:
- Find a legal parking spot for your Revel. (Where Can I Park?)
- Deactivate the throttle by switching the throttle switch to the right
- Slowly back your Revel into the spot using your feet
- Park with your rear wheel perpendicular to the curb
- Put the kickstand down
- Return your helmet & grab your belongings
- End your ride. Do not leave the moped until you hear the beeps and see the Ride Summary screen.
Tips for Good Parking
Make sure you’re parked in a street legal spot for at least 24 hours after ending your trip. A full list of parking rules can be found here. When parking between two cars, leave enough space for the cars to get out of their spot. You can often find space in front or at the end of a row of cars.