We're here to help! Revels have two types of stands.
- Kickstands that function exactly like a kickstand on a bike
- A center stand - like on a Vespa moped
Most of the time you encounter a Revel it will be on the side kickstand. Sometimes though, users who are more used to riding a Vespa-style moped will leave it on the center stand.
If you see a Revel that looks like it has two little feet in the center - it’s on the center stand. It can be a bit tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it it's actually super easy to get the Revel off the center stand.
Here’s what to do:
- Stand on the left side of the bike.
- With your left hand, grab the left handlebar and with your right hand, grab the black bar that is located towards the back of the seat/near the helmet case.
- Now, just rock the bike forward and it will come off the center stand.
Alternately, you can remain seated on the Revel, but slide all the way forward on the seat. Then with your hands on the handlebars, and a slight rocking motion, push the moped forward off the stand.