If you have issues ending or resuming your ride, let's first start by confirming your device is on cellular data and that your Wifi is OFF. Then, close the app and re-open it to see if now the app lets you end or resume your ride.
Also make sure you followed the following steps for ending your ride:
- Park your Revel in the End Ride Zone outlined by Green on the map
(you cannot end your ride unless you are in the designated service area in the app)
- Make sure you’re parked in a legal spot for at least 24 hours
- Return your helmet and close the case.
- Open the app and select “End Ride.”
- Do not close your app until you receive the "Ride Complete" screen on your phone.
If you are still unable to end or resume your ride, email us at email@example.com.