The battery can be charged while installed on the bike or after the battery has been removed from the frame.
- Locate the charging connection on the left side of the bike at the base of the battery.
- Remove the rubber cover and insert the round connector.
- Plug the other end of the charger into a wall outlet. The light on the charger should turn red. Charging is complete when the light on the charger turns green.
- Once charging is complete, unplug the charger from the battery and the wall.
- Reattach the rubber plug to protect the charging port.
Note: if the charger has been plugged into the wall for more than 14 hours it will no longer deliver a charge. The charger must be unplugged from the wall and replugged before charging will occur.