Class Duration: 45 min
Class Size: 4 riders or 5-6 riders (dependent on the city) / 2 trained instructors
Equipment: Mopeds and helmets will be provided.
In addition, when you check-in with one of our lessons specialists, your account will be credited with $65 of ride credit for your first lesson. After the lesson, you should have about $48 in ride credit remaining in your account, which will get you over two hours (!!) of free Reveling if used on up to 5 rides without a passenger. Credit will expire 60 days after the date of the lesson.
For any additional lessons booked, your account will be credited with $22 of ride credit to cover the cost of the lesson.
If you cannot complete the lesson successfully, you will be asked to come back for a follow-up lesson and your account will be suspended in the meantime.
- An approved Revel account is required before booking a lesson.
- You must bring your driver’s license with you in order to take the lesson.
- We require all participants to wear a mask or face covering during the lesson.
- Closed toe shoes are also required. If you arrive to your lesson wearing open toe shoes you will need to reschedule.
- We recommend no oversized or overly loose clothing, or any accessories that would block your line of sight.